Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

2015 Designer Mystery BOM

I have had some extra sewing time recently. I have completed several of the Designer Mystery BOM series quilts. I usually wait until I have sewn all 12 blocks before I start putting the top together. This week, I opened the finishing kit for the 2015 Designer Mystery BOM and got started with it.
I am really liking the way it is coming together.
I am expecting block #5 any day now. I am ready for it. This will dominate the design wall for the duration.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

FabricandFlowers said...

I haven't started my 2015 yet. I'm finishing the 2014. I LOVE the finishing kit for 2015. Thanks for posting it...I'm motivated to move to 2015 now.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love the colors in this and it looks wonderful all set up on your wall.